Conference talks, howtos, slides, articles and so forth:
- Introduction to PyMacaron for PyCon Sweden 2019 in Stockholm (2019-11).
- Maintaining large software for the course 'Large scale programming' at Uppsala University (2010-09, 2011-10, 2013-01).
- Slides on Working::Daemon and DBIx::QueryByName for the first Baltic Perl Workshop in Riga (2009-11-21).
- Slides on Gradual Typing for the Stockholm Perl6 workshop (2009-05-29).
- Pluto's testing framework and technics for writing robust code in Perl (given at Nordic Perl Workshop 2007).
- A developer introduction to Pluto, the core financial software of the Swedish Premium Pension Authority. Talk given together with Niclas Lundborg at Freenix 2006 and as a lecture for the course 'Dynamic Programming Languages' at KTH/DSV in 2007 and 2008
- A study of Intrusion Detection Systems (my master thesis report). About IDS technology and algorithms, IDS filters, anomaly detection, IDS evasion, IDSs and antiviruses, distributed IDS frameworks and more... And a short article about protocol anomaly detection in network based IDSs (2001)
- Solutions to some programming exercises from the course 'Algorithm and Complexity' at KTH: the lunch ticket problem and unimodal sequences, the workshop problem. Followed by a review of some sorting and string searching algorithms writen together with Eric Nordenstam, and an implementation of suffix arrays (2000)